- 2017~2020 (MOST 106-2511-S-011-010-MY3) Using STEAM robotics interdisciplinary integrated curriculum to enahnce middle school and elementary school teachers' 21st century competencies.
- 2017~2020 (MOST 106-2511-S-011-006-MY3) Using eye-tracking methods to explore the individual differences
in computer programming learning process and the impacts of realtime fixation-activated feedbacks.
- 2014~2017 (MOST 103-2511-S-011-005-MY3) Tracking and analyzing the cognitive process of reasoning and problem solving with interactive physics digital learning materials.
- 2014~2017 (MOST 103-2511-S-011-002-MY3) Eye-tracking analyses of online inquiry learning process and designs of metacognitive scaffoldings.
- 2011~2014 (NSC 100-2511-S-011-005; NSC 101-2511-S-011-001-MY2) Eye-tracking analyses of online information-searching and decision-making process about social scientific issues.
- 2010~2013 (NSC 99-2511-S-011-006-MY3) Interactions in Internet-based learning: Students' attention distributions in Internet-based science learning environments.
- 2009~2011 (NSC 98-2511-S-011-004-MY2) Students' eye movements and behaviours in online information-searching for science learning.
- 2006~2009 (NSC 95-2511-S-011-005-MY3) Investigations of factors influencing students' online learning strategies based on the Model of E-Learning Strategies.
- 2003~2006 (NSC 92-2524-S-305-001-MY3, National Project) The development of the Model of E-Learning Strategies: The interaction of skill, will and self-regulation.
- 2002 (NSC 91-2520-S-305-001) A pilot study of students' online searching strategies and their internet self-efficacy.
- 2001 (NSC 90-2520-S-305-002) A study of Taiwanese adolescences' behaviors, motivation and attitudes toward online game playing.